Monday, July 02, 2007

Are you going to hell?


Take the test and find out if you're on your way to eternal damnation for stealing that sourball when you were six.

See if your favorite invective is enough to get your soul tossed into the ever-burning Lake of Fire.

Does God cut you any slack for giving to the poor? (Hint: Put on your asbestos underwear because He does not give a Holy Fuck.)


Have you:

Thought briefly about following Cthulhu for the chicks? Check.

Told your mom you were in the library when you were really kissing your girlfriend beneath the bleachers? Check.

Wondered what your French teacher would look like naked and slathered in paté? Check.

Your ass is toast.

And as they say in the movies, "I'll see you in hell."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your back.

Phoebe Fay said...

I've always figured the company would be better in hell. I may be toast, but I won't be lonely.

JD Rhoades said...

I'll never die. Heaven won't have me and Hell's terrified I'll take over.

John R said...

I love how it's impossible under that test to do anything but go to hell.

Anonymous said...

Fun test. Makes me glad I am a Buddhist!