Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Today's Hanni-babe.


It's time we checked in on another one of the many right-leaning romantics looking for the perfect conservative partner over at Sean Hannity's love match site.

You read that right. Sean Hannity, along with saving America from radical, far left liberals, is also helping his viewers find life mates.


This is Annita.


This All-American girl tells us she's female and 30.

Race? She says she'll tell us later. Huh?

She's a Catholic who doesn't drink, she's never smoked, loves American food, is self-employed, loves wine (maybe just the communion wine) and Rock Shopping, whatever the hell that is. Annita is also fluent in English because she's American.

How fluent? Here's her profile just as she wrote it:

how are you doing there .....am annita by name am from texas Garland but right now am in west africa with my friend jannet but she has hurt me and left me here follow aman back too the state that am still in west africa rightnow am still a single but looking for honest man were if you like too know more about me am online now annitaangel@yahoo.com thats my yahooid

Sounds like the Texas public schools are in worse shape than we thought.

Hmm, think maybe that isn't really her picture?

Now this is a catch. This is a Hanni-catch.

5 comments:

JD Rhoades said...

I'd hit it.

Anonymous said...

Garland is only a twenty minute drive from my house. I'll let you know if the picture is real.

JD Rhoades said...

Shelby takes one for the team.

Anonymous said...

WHAT???!!!

thats my DAUGHTER!!!

straiten up, HIPPY

Anonymous said...

A lot of people use that girls pictures all over the web....
http://www.focusagencyhawaii.com/view_female_models.htm