Tuesday, February 20, 2007

More art.

This is by John Puglisi. I can't afford his paintings, but I did buy this print and one other. I'm quickly running out of wall space in our tiny cottage. But if anyone would like to buy me a present, here are some artists I'll be happy to find a spot for:

Robert LaDuke

Morgan Carver

Bruce Cody

Glenn Ness

Daniel Peacock

and

R Kenton Nelson

Art. Buy art. When your grandchildren schlep those old canvases to the Antique Road Show, wondering why Grampaw had this weird fixation with diners, they'll thank you.

2 comments:

pattinase (abbott) said...

I love urban/industrial art. One of my favorite things on my walls are these wooden pieces that came from sort of shop. Little oddly shaped blocks that look like models for something. I wish I knew what.

Rick Petry said...

David:

You have a semi-doppelganger in Oregon. I am an ad man and my art collection includes Kenton Nelson, Robert LaDuke, Morgan Carver and Daniel Peacock?!

Check out my blog, The Suburban Field Guide, here:

http://suburbanfieldguide.blogspot.com