Monday, January 28, 2008

Don't believe it.

Whoever posted this sign is a cynical bastard. Work will not make you free.

Work is a curse.

I have two big projects due this week so the Planet will be darker than usual for a few days. Unless something shiny catches my attention.

For instance, I'm really tempted to comment on Mitt Romney's getting down with his bad self when he quipped "Who let the dogs out? Woof woof."

Aside from the anachronistic nature of Mitt rocking his street cred, I question whether the guy who strapped his dog to the roof of his car is the right guy to bring up our canine-American friends.

And I really wanted to write more about Mitt leaning into one brother's hooptie and asking, "You have any bling bling in there?" but I don't have time for that now.

I'm tempted, yes, but I must get back to work.

Deadlines.

Gotta go.

Play nice, home slice.

No comments: