Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The same old turkey.

With the same old cranberry sauce.

Of course, I refer to the turkey on the right.

The far right.

To quote Dick Cavett in the New York Times:

Meanwhile, let’s all remember that there is one blessing that all of the candidates can revel in and enjoy: They needn’t have any fears about being inferior to the incumbent.

Amen.

After last night's catalogue of tax cuts, progress in Iraq, a sound economy, and Congress better pass my stuff or I'll hold my breath bluster, Bush could have phoned this one in and saved us all those wasted minutes of wading through the GOP applause.

Is it '09 yet?

2 comments:

pattinase (abbott) said...

And he seemed angry, like why did we get him into this mess?

JD Rhoades said...

Yep. I tuned about the time he was talking about "clean renewable energy" and all I could think of was "yeah, and last year we were going to Mars. Like I believe you now?"