Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Wish Someone You Love A Good Day In Hell

You still have 7 hours to win a signed copy of Good Day In Hell, the latest Jack Keller thrill ride from JD Rhoades. Sarah Weinman said, "This book kicks ass." Apparently she also kisses little children with that mouth, but there you are.

Just send me your definition of a Good Day In Hell as in

"A good day in hell is when you open your eyes and the police aren't in the room."



I'll pick the best, a runner up and a third prize. This is my blog, I am the judge, and all decisions of the judge are final and beyond appeal. So suck on it.

2 comments:

JD Rhoades said...

Heh. Thanks againf ro the boost, David...I'm trying to think of an appropriate repayment.

David Terrenoire said...

My pleasure, Dusty. See you next month.