Monday, May 05, 2008

A suggestion for bloggers everywhere.

Never search Google images for "dentist" or "teeth" before your next appointment.

Yesterday I bit into what I assumed was a safe lunch (Jamaican jerk tilapia) and broke a molar. So tomorrow at 8:00, I have an emergency appointment for extreme pain. Joy.

Other than that, the weekend was great. The gig went well, I slept all day Saturday and on Sunday, Molly and I canvassed a city precinct for Obama. Molly is 27 and this is the first time she's ever expressed any interest in politics. I'm not sure I'm being a responsible father by encouraging her. God knows politics has not been a healthy avocation of mine.

But tomorrow is primary day here in North Carolina. If you live here or in Indiana, please vote.

You know who to vote for. He's the guy who's not feeding you a big bowl of bullshit.

3 comments:

JD Rhoades said...

Thanks to one-stop early voting, I already done the deed.

Good luck with the tooth, David. I've been there, and may be there again sooner rather than later.

Jeff Shelby said...

Dentists suck.

Unknown said...

Yeah,David, as I said before, you have no choice but to canvas for the guy with the Kenyan father and the Irish grandfather :) :) :)

Slan, Pat

..and stick to soft shell crabs or something :)