Monday, April 28, 2008

Spending Saturday with my drunk whore girlfriend.

The show went well on Friday. There was some bad news from Molly that took a bit of the joy out of the night, but let's not think about that right now.

I'd rather talk about my waltz with the abusive whore on Saturday. I spent 4 hours canvassing a Durham precinct for Obama and met dozens of really terrific people. Several were excited about going to see Obama in Chapel Hill tonight, and I recruited a few more people as volunteers. Suckers.

But the thing that surprised me was how many people volunteered the information that they had been for Hillary until she went to the dark side. All women, and all their opinions were unsolicited. Hillary's campaign might want to think about this.

But for now, the drunk whore is happy. That'll change, I know. She always lulls me into thinking this makes a difference before she whips out her box cutter.

1 comment:

pattinase (abbott) said...

This makes me feel better. What I hear from the talking heads is scaring me. Why is McCain attacking him now? I guess he sees him as the heir apparent and thinks he might as well start early. Sickening all of it.