Friday, April 18, 2008

Tag, I'm it.

Mr. Blackmoore over at LA Noir has tagged me with a drive-by. That means I have to tell you 7 or 8 things about me you don't know. Here goes:

1. Due to a drinking accident in high school, I can't drink gin without tasting Old Spice.
2. I was once lured to an Amway meeting with the promise of sex. I left disappointed on several levels.
3. I campaigned for Republican Barry Goldwater in 1964. AuH2O!
4. I slept with a girl named Bitsy. Really. That was her name. She was also disappointed on several levels, I'm sure.
5. I wrote a column for my college paper titled, "Jimmy Olsen's Notebook."
6. A cartoon I published in the late 70's attracted a fan letter from Baba Ram Dass.
7. The only thing I'm afraid of is poverty.

Now, Jeff Shelby, tag, you it.

2 comments:

Beneath the Carolina Moon said...

Damn! That Bitsy got around!

Dread

Jeff Shelby said...

Aw, crap. It used to be that I was so fast that no one could tag me...