Thursday, July 19, 2007

Chickenhawks on Parade.



I have nothing but contempt for young men who want war as long as someone else does the bleeding.

It's this simple. If you support this conflict, sign your ass up. If you let someone else take your place on the line, you're a coward.

Watch the video. I particularly like the young man who declares himself "not gay" and the ex-football jock who thinks basic training would be too hard.

I'd support a draft if I thought it would put one or two of these smug fucks into the gun turret of a Humvee.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd type how much I enjoyed this, but I just threw up all over the keyboard.

Anonymous said...

Would you really want one of the guys featured serving and fighting to protect us?

Good day ...

In this wonderland town I live in -- a guy pulled into spot next to mine and seeing the decal saying he had a son in the military, I went around and gave the guy a hug. I thanked him for his son. He was stunned and actually teared up. Sad part was that I'd never seen that decal before and when I said this, he at first tensed up.

Jeanne