Friday, August 18, 2006

"There are no hereditary kings in America...


...and no powers not created by the Constitution,” wrote Judge Anna Diggs Taylor of the United States District Court in Detroit, ruling that domestic wiretapping without a warrant violates the FISA law, plus the First and Fourth Amendments.

I love this woman.

Not that anything will change. I still believe we've witnessed a coup in America and that no one's vote counts except those votes cast for American Idol (and those are suspect), and anyone who stands in the way of the Bush crime syndicate will be destroyed, but still, that "no hereditary kings" line must have seriously pissed George off.

That's if someone got him to stop riding his bike long enough to read it to him.

Which I doubt.

Still...

1 comment:

Sandra Ruttan said...

LOL David!

If I were you, I'd be careful about what you posted! You never know who's reading, and there's that pesky little thing called the Patriot Act.