Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Donny, you're out of your element.


Ryan Stevens, Boy Genius, sent me a link to this story about one of my all-time favorite movies, and if you have to ask which one, you haven't been paying attention.

The story is about how popular the movie has become with those crazy kids today and the line that really got me was from Steve Buscemi, a guy who has been in about a zillion movies, including 2 or 3 hundred Coen Brothers' films in which Buscemi's character always dies.

About TBL, Buscemi said, "I'll pass three guys on the street, and they may just give me a nod. They don't even have to say a line from the movie. I know what movie they're thinking about."

That's some influential movie.

Thanks, Ryan. Yes, you made it into The Planet again, and no, I don't need a toe.


Update: I missed the big news completely. This, my friends is the awesome 10th Anniversary Edition of TBL, served up in its own bowling ball. Is this cool or what?

No comments: