Thursday, June 07, 2007

Why didn't I think of this?


Dusty Rhoades nailed it when he said Bob Morris has the greatest gig in crime writing. He visits tropical islands, sets a mystery there and then takes a tax write-off for the cost of the vacation, er, I mean research. Sweet.

This series is as breezy as you'd expect from Bahamarama, Jamaica Me Dead and this,
Bermuda Schwartz one of the greatest titles ever.

If Donkey Punch is a straight shot to the solar plexus, Bermuda Schwartz pats you on the ass and takes your wallet.


Bob is part of the Florida tradition of newspaper guys writing mysteries, only with this terrific tax wrinkle. Really, why didn't I think of this?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like that description of the book. I read the first in the series (Bahamarama and enjoyed it quite a bit. I need to get to the others now.