Thursday, December 14, 2006

Bogi and Olen.

Because of my love for dogs and my profound affection for Olen Steinhauer, I direct you to Olen's post about Bogi, the pooch in this picture.

I cannot add anything to Olen's memory, just as I can't take away any of his pain, as much as I wish it. But we can express our condolences.

Dogs are one of the few things that make me think there is a God, and that he does favor us. But like all of God's blessings, this one carries a steep price tag.

My sympathy goes out to Olen and his girlfriend and I wish them a brief mourning and my hope that they've taken a lot of pictures like the one above.

1 comment:

Olen Steinhauer said...

Thanks, man. I know plenty of other people go through this all the time. My agent told me his father calls dogs "heartbreaks waiting to happen".

And oh yeah, there's plenty of pictures.