Friday, December 22, 2006

Thank you, Graham



The bar isn't officially open, but I wanted to join my colleagues in raising a glass to the proprietor of Crime Spot, Graham Powell.

Graham is the traffic master and genius behind that big roundhouse of blogs, the guy who lets everyone know when a place is updated so there's never a moment in the day you can't find some reason to not write.

Graham once called me an evil genius for bringing down his site but he was being kind. I'm no genius, and the evil is almost always unintentional.

So Graham, this drink's for you.

And if you just email me your address, I'll put this collection of Blue Murder in the mail. It's my way of saying thanks.

3 comments:

Sandra Ruttan said...

Ah, a wee bit of Terrenoire back on the blogs. Sniff. That makes up for all the crummy things about today.

Graham Powell said...

David, I got your email, just haven't had time to do anything about it.

I hope to meet everyone some day (Baltimore?) so we can buy each other drinks until we're too happy to make it home.

Kelinci said...

Good post.
perkelincian