Saturday, December 19, 2009

Fat Bastard Blues Band

A few pictures of the Fat Bastard Blues Band's show last Saturday.

The picture above is Tim Collins on lead guitar and Jason Simon on bass. Who you can't see is our amazing drummer, Gary Mitchell.



This is Carl Wetter, the front man of FBBB. Carl leads the bastards with enough energy to get people off their ass and onto the dance floor.

The man behind Carl is easily the least talented person in the band. Easily.

What I like about any picture of me playing harp is that half of my face is covered which is a blessing for all concerned.

Photos by Sarah Stockton Howell. Thanks, Sarah.

You can see more here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Facebook page ain't much help, Dave. If you want me to come throw my boxers at you, post some info on upcoming shows.

Glad to hear you're making music again.

Merry Christmas.

Beneath the Carolina Moon said...

A band named after a wine. Interesting. That's probably better than naming a band after your first cousin. And, I'll leave it at that.

Dread

Anonymous said...

Great article as for me. I'd like to read more about that theme. The only thing that blog misses is some pics of any devices.
Katherine Kripke
Phone jammers

Fat Bastardo said...

The band was named after me the original Fat Bastard and leader of the New American Fat Acceptance Movement. Obesity RULZ! Gluttony is GOOD!