Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I'm ashamed I voted for this asshole, part 2.

Well, Joe Lieberman's most important constituent, Joe Lieberman, is happy as a little girl today. He made sure you and I will never get any option for health care other than the insurance weasels who make it a company policy to skull fuck as many innocent people as they can.

Oh, and they also give Joe a buttwad of cash, which I'm sure has nothing to do with his opposition to reform.

With no public option and no Medicare buy-in for younger people, something Holy Joe was all for a few months ago, all the new health reform bill would do is deliver, by mandate, 30 million new suckers into the same insurance maw that chews up millions in order to fatten up the few.

Thanks, Joe. You are one heck of a guy. And if you were here now, I'd happily raise that Droopy Dawg voice of yours a few fucking octaves.

You can thank Joe, too, for ignoring the wishes of the majority of people in Connecticut and in America, by calling him at 202-224-4041. But good luck getting through. Joe's number seems to be very busy today.

Probably all those people calling to express their gratitude.

4 comments:

JD Rhoades said...

I didn't vote for Holy Joe, I voted for Al Gore. And if Al hadn't seemed healthy, I probably wouldn't have done that.

pattinase (abbott) said...

I am trying to hold onto the idea that hate isn't healthy. But man, I do. He may have single-handedly sunk healthcare. What a legacy for a would-be Democrat VP.

Anonymous said...

Dude, I just tried that number, and it directs you to Sen. Barbara Boxer's office.

Steve Malley said...

So so so so *SO* so glad to live in a country with a public health system... Sorry guys. :/