Thursday, April 20, 2006

There goes my case against Jennifer Jordan.



I was going to retire on the money I'd get from suing Jennifer Jordan's Fuck Noir. Now, I'm just fucked.

The California Supreme threw out a sexual harassment case by a former assistant on Friends.

What was her beef? Was she shocked by the sheer fantasy of young people renting those huge Manhattan apartments? Was she offended that the only black person on the show was being boinked by David Schwimmer and was hotter than the sun?

Nope. None of the above.

She was offended by the writers. "They talked icky," she said in her complaint.

"Who the fuck isn't offended by writers?" the chief justice asked. "Now get your skank ass out of our fucking courtroom. And take that faggot lawyer with you."

With the brakes thrown on this gravy train, it looks like I'm going to have to suck it up and finish this novel.

Fuck.

2 comments:

Jen Jordan said...

This 'former assistant' had best never find herself in a bar with a gaggle of crime writers.

I even made Gary Phillips blush...

JD Rhoades said...

I gotta party with you, cowgirl.

I used to interview new hires with the question, "look, I say 'fuck' a lot, is that a problem?" My partners made me quit asking that.