Tuesday, August 15, 2006

The only thing you can count on...

So much change that I haven't kept up with it all. But here's a partial list.

James Lincoln Warren has called it quits. Blogs come and go. Nothing is forever. Writers in particular have other writing to do and I understand when someone goes dark. But I'll miss the Sword and the Quill.

Ray Banks, John Rickards and the guys at Contemporary Nomad have all moved to classier digs. Their writing is still the same entertaining stuff, they've just tied a different bow on it. (I love the idea of Banks in a bow). I'm a big fan of all three, so this week I'll try to update my links.

There are other links I want to add and some that will go, and it's all just change.

Moving. Moving on. Finishing one thing and starting another. Everything changes.*

*Except the president's speech. If I hear the word freedom one more time I'm going to punch a kitten.

No comments: