Monday, September 03, 2007

The party never ends.

Thanks to everyone who sent me jokes and links and particularly Deb for that great mullet PDF.

I'm taking this week off. Everything's fine, but I want to concentrate on getting this novel back on the front burner. As much as I try not to let this blog eat away at my writing time, it does. So I'm giving myself a break and trying something new with the schedule. I'll let you know how it goes.

And if you're in the neighborhood our band, Twelve Cents Shy, will be playing this Thursday at the Blue Bayou in Hillsborough. We'll be recording a demo CD so come on out and make some noise. If we get a few cuts that don't make me want to open my veins, I'll find a way to post them. I'll let you know.

Thanks again and I'll be back in a week or so. Play nice and read books.

3 comments:

JD Rhoades said...

We'll save you a barstool, David.

Anonymous said...

David,

David and I will be there (might need to be taking pictures, we'll actually be together)-- talking about 8, 9 o'clock? Email me, please.


Jeanne

David Terrenoire said...

Jeanne,

Happy to have you, Jeanne. We kick off at 8:30.

Email? Uh, I don't seem to have your email address.

I know, I'm an idiot.

David