Monday, March 10, 2008

Dance Party!

Working way too hard right now, but while on the outside I am a cube-dwelling copy drudge, on the inside I'm a maniac, a maniac, on the floor.

Here's who's been playing in the ballroom of my brain this afternoon. How about you?

Hammell on Trial
Jeffrey Lewis
Tom Petty
SNZ
The Hot Club
Nirvana
Pearl Jam
Foo Fighters
Everclear
Fingers Cut
The Flaming Stars
The Dead Brothers
Spoon
Royal Crown Revue
Better Than Ezra
The White Stripes

Improve your sanity!

Less Talk! More Music!

Sing to me.

2 comments:

Graham Powell said...

Royal Crown Revue! The White Stripes! You're like the (older) brother I never had! (much older)

David Terrenoire said...

Graham,

I know. I'm old enough to be your father.

Uh, and what was your mother's name?

I mean, I did get around, and things were loose.

Just sayin.'