Tuesday, March 11, 2008

In the interest of fairness.

In the past year, I've made fun of Republican freaks caught with their pants down, from Ted Haggard and Larry Craig to David Vitter and that guy in Florida whose first defense against a possible mugging is to offer the mugger 20 bucks and a hummer.

But now it's a Democrat, New York governor Elliot Spitzer.

Like most people, I liked Spitzer because, unlike the Republican freaks, Spitzer went after the privileged and powerful. But like the Republicans, he couldn't keep his pants zipped.

You all know the details by now. In fact, it's all we're going to hear about for a few days, I'm sure. But there was something in NPR's coverage this morning that made me laugh. They said that part of Spitzer's time with this call girl, whose hour cost more than my first three cars combined, was spent bickering over money.

Hell, I can stay home and bicker over money.

It's a busy day today, so play nice.

5 comments:

JD Rhoades said...

Apparently, the lady in question charged five thousand dollars for her services.

The mind reels.

Let me tell you, for five grand, she better stay the night and make me some goddamn pancakes in the morning.

Anonymous said...

I think it's what happens after the bickering and before the pancakes that everyone is so worked up about.

Ya old farts.

Sean Chercover said...

Pancakes!? For five grand, she better fix the transmission on my Chevy, and maybe rotate the tires.

Beneath the Carolina Moon said...

I begruge no man consensual sex he's had with a beautiful woman.

I think most of America get's pissed off because either they can't get 5 grand in payment for a night of sex, or they can't afford to pay 5 grand for a night of sex. Or it could be they've never had 5 grand sex and are jealous that someone is having sex that's that great. Jealousy... coveting thy neighbor's ass.

Dread

Unknown said...

Thanks a lot for sharing. You have done a brilliant job. Your article is truly relevant to my study at this moment, and I am really happy I discovered your website.
車査定