Tuesday, October 10, 2006

OhmyGod! I just lost several minutes of my life!


This is the muck I sift through to find sparkling gems of overlooked newslets for you, dear reader.

Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie are once again BFFs!

Here's the breathless news:

Hilton drove the duo to the restaurant in her Range Rover-- the fact Richie was riding shotgun really gives the reconciliation a genuine feel--and the celebutantes entered the restaurant side by side.

"We are back!" they said.

Oh, yay.

But, I bring this up only to make a larger point. (You were hoping I would, right?)

When Secretary of State Rice was in the Mideast, she was quoted as saying she would not negotiate with Iran because, and this is a quote: "Iran knows what it has to do."

Now consider this quote from Ms. Hilton, taken at the height of the Hilton-Richie Smackdown.

"...Nicole knows what she did, and that's all I am ever going to say about it."

OMG! We've got like, Paris Hilton for Secretary of State. Now I'm like worried about, you know, frying in a nuclear exchange or something.

Really. Somebody, like, shoot me.

Arg.

3 comments:

inkgrrl said...

Enough mascara, the sparkly kind with the fibers that make your lashes look THAT MUCH longer, and no nuclear fallout will dare touch you!

John Rickards said...

OMG! OMG! OMG!

Don't be, like, silly! States don't have secretaries. You mean, like, lawyers or something.

Anonymous said...

I think that picture should be the official logo of The Dark Planet - it says so much.