Monday, February 25, 2008

Blind Peep.

In the midst of some ugly politics, it is with great relief that I pimp the peep.

On March 15, Market Street Books in Chapel Hill will host Peepfest 2008. I don't know how long they've been doing this. Frankly, I wasn't aware of Peepfest until they asked me to judge their Peep Parody album cover contest. (If you're interested, see my post below or go here for more info.)

I was happy to oblige because, unlike those vacuous celebrities who don't use the product they shill for, I am a bona fide peeps lover. Don't ask me why because I'd rather not explore my fascination with all things peep. I don't have a sweet tooth, but peeps, man I love me some peeps.

So screw politics. Let your peep flag fly. If you're in the neighborhood, come out to Market Street Books on March 15 and celebrate our little yellow friend.

Peeps!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you know that peeps won't burn? They only smolder. I learned this valuable info in college, rooming with a pyro-in-training.