Friday, July 21, 2006

And here I thought he was gay.


This is what happens on a Friday when I should be working but instead I'm listening to WWOZ and lurking around unsavory Internet sites reading salacious gossip like this:

Laura Bush is sick of W's playing hide the chorizo with Condi and stormed off to spend the night at the Mayflower Hotel just north of the WH. Apparently, a hotel staffer confirmed that the First Lady's spent at least one night there last week.

We all know that Condi's slipped and called W her husband. Now, as a married man, I know if a single woman I worked with called me her husband, Jenny would say I had some serious splainin' to do.

The guy should know better than to mess around in domestic affairs. Because if Laura leaves him, Georgie Boy best watch his ass.

That Laura is one stone cold killer.

No comments: