Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Good News.



We received this email this morning:

In an act of shameless self-promotion I want to announce that The Best American Mystery Stories 2006 has hit the shelves (some of them anyway). The volume includes stories by Elmore Leonard, James Lee Burke, Walter Mosley, Ed McBain, and some guy named Mike MacLean.

On the back cover, where it says,
"And Others"--that's me.

A big "thank you" goes out to the Thug Lit crew who first published my story "McHenry's Gift"
Thanks
Todd.

If you have a few extra bucks, pick a copy up. Or
five.

Adios,
Mike MacLean


I'm always happy to pass along good news. Congratulations Mike.

(I wanted to post a picture of the happy author, so I Googled him. Apparently there are a lot of Mike MacLeans out there, including one Mike MacLean who is seriously into gay and erotic art. If this is you Mike, I really didn't need to know this.)

1 comment:

Stephen Blackmoore said...

Yeah, that bastard's good, isn't he?