Friday, September 29, 2006
Finally, Star Wars finds a way into my pants.
What you find when you follow links like bread crumbs through the forest:
The Top 176 Star Wars Lines Improved
By Replacing A Word With "Pants"
1. I find your lack of pants disturbing.
2. You are unwise to lower your pants.
3. Chewie and me got into a lot of pants more heavily guarded than this.
4. I cannot teach him. The boy has no pants.
5. The Force is strong in my pants.
6. Your pants, you will not need them.
7. Governer Tarkin. I should have expected to find you holding Vader's pants.
8. You came in those pants? You're braver than I thought.
9. I think you just can't bear to let a gorgeous guy like me out of your pants.
10. I sense the conflict within you. Let go of your pants!
To read the rest go here.