Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Zoe Returns



Yes, she's back. She just wanted to explore the new neighborhood.

As for the new house, it's coming together. We have cable and Internet access once again, I have an office, and life is returning to normal, or what passes for normal at the Terrenoire house.

We still have more books than room, but that's a lifelong affliction. I'll have more boxes to send off to Iraq, and I'll post that address later, as promised.

Right now, I have to go to work so I can get some rest.

2 comments:

JD Rhoades said...

Great news, David...she probably needed to go kick the asses of a few neighborhood tabbies just to let them know she's arrived. It's a cat thing, we woulkdn't understand.

Stephen Blackmoore said...

Glad to hear she's back. Cats do that sort of thing. Go off for a week at a time and come back with a new tattoo, a couple piercings, and shaved in places you thought it was illegal.

Come to think of it, all my ex's did the same thing.