Thursday, June 08, 2006

When does Sam Brownback come out of the closet?


Senator Sam Brownback regaled us with a beautiful Leave It To Beaverlike tale of his very straight life as he took to the Senate floor and tried to convince the other senators that his very straight life would be in serious jeopardy, and giddy gayness would sweep the land in all its fushia fury, if the Constitutional Anti-Marriage Amendment failed.

I think that's what he was saying, but I can't be sure. Here's what he said, illuminating the debate in a way only Brownback can:

"On Saturday, I was at a wedding in Topeka at which my daughter was the maid of honor. I don't think I am too partial in telling my colleagues that she was beautiful, radiant--not to compete with the bride, but she was beautiful, and I was very proud of her."

So, now that the Anti-Marriage Amendment has failed, when does Sam put on the assless chaps and join a Village People tribute band?

And where can I find a picture of his hot daughter? The one he drooled over. Yeah, that one.

1 comment:

Patrick Shawn Bagley said...

"...when does Sam put on the assless chaps and join a Village People tribute band?"

Right after he changes his last name to Bareback or Brokeback.